For Sale 1993 Orange Prestige with Pace RC35's.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all. Due to a potential purchase I'm regrettably offering this for sale. It is a 1993 Orange Prestige with Pace RC35 forks and full XT groupset. I recently serviced the forks, cleaning and replacing the wiper seals + re-greasing so they work spot on now. The elastomers are intact and should last a while longer but will need replacing at some point but the bike is ready to ride as is.

It's in lovely original condition, with a few paint chips but bright paint and decals.

The picture is for reference although I will be changing a few parts and will post the exact spec later. It will come with brand new amber walled tyres on the original XT wheels (not 231's), a Charge Spoon saddle and a few other small tweeks so if you are interested PM me and we can discuss the details.

As per my Yo Eddy frame, if the bike I'm after sells before I get chance to buy I'll probably withdraw this hence the early ad for interest. 20210615_125239.jpg

I'm looking for around £350 although this can be negotiable depending on final spec.

Forgot to add, the rear mech will be swapped for a long cage as the large Pace front chainring is too big for the short cage.

Good luck with the sale Ed.
If I had the funds if snap it up. Wondering what you might be after to sell this. Hmmmmm😉

Cheers Pete, it seems to be getting interest on FB. Don't really want to sell as it's a lovely bike but having sorted the forks and set it up for a ride I was immediately reminded why I've sold so many 19" Orange's as it was a little on the small side. I've got a few other non-riders and with this being worth a few quid it's first up for the chop.:(

Funds are to go towards an On One Whippet as they've got a deal on this weekend. Only one left in my size though. Never had a modern XC bike so fancy a look.

Back