1993 Orange Prestige 17" - Doncaster - One of mine.

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The bidding had started WOHOO ! And BOOHOO at the same time. Let see what happens in the last ten seconds of the auction, when the real bids come in hehe.

The auction ends this morning at 11:53:59 AM BST.

Best of luck to anyone who's bidding.

Don't forget to click on my 'ITEMS FOR SALE' link in my signature as I'm selling other Retro goodies.

Good price achieved for your Prestige, they're nice riding bikes, I'm sure the buyer won't be disappointed.

Thanks buddy. I just hope the transaction goes Ok. I'm sure the guy will love it as much as I have. Weird that it's going to Greece though, I thought it would stay in Yorkshire hehe. I'm messaging with the guy now, exchanging bank details etc. Fingers crossed he'll have it in a couple of weeks.

Thanks buddy. I just hope the transaction goes Ok. I'm sure the guy will love it as much as I have. Weird that it's going to Greece though, I thought it would stay in Yorkshire hehe. I'm messaging with the guy now, exchanging bank details etc. Fingers crossed he'll have it in a couple of weeks.
how much did your prestige sell for in the end?

Latest posts

Back