1993 Merlin Ti 3DV

Truly amazing , tis such a beautiful bike , loving the addition of the early Xtr parts, the purple parts looks really cool.. I wanty.... well after I've sourced a pace :LOL:

Nice build!

Maybe too much purple, but... maybe not, i'd not know what to say, so maybe is right for my eyes ;)

The Merlin bar is a rare piece, wonderful.

Congrats!

You know, I don't much care for purple ano. but i'd add that bike to my collection in a heart-beat. Absolutely beautiful.

A 93 Merlin with straight stays and black decals...? I think you should email Tom Kellogg at Spectrum Cycles with your frame number to find out more ;) . For reference, my frame is 8131 which was mid 92 according to Tom.

Its still a stunning bike regardless, and maybe even more stunning if it turns out to be one of the earlier ones :cool: . Loving all the 3dv but I can't believe you forgot about the chain ring bolts :) .

I would say the same thing about the year of your bike :
For me, it's a 1991 : not noddle for the rear brake, but still black decals and straight rear stays and seat stays ;)

Do you have a picture of the BB ? I think it would be a graese card or a Merlin specific ;)

With titanium, only one anodized color : purple, and nothing else :cool:

Back