1992 Zinn Z-centaur complete and original PRICE DROP

Its Not Everday a piece of Uk History like this comes up in this condition and wearing the same Race Jacket, used By a British National Champion Either.......!

Quality and a good Price.

GLWS...!

The Lovely Sally Hibberd Aboard her XC winning ZINN.

COOL AS FCUK.

:cool:

Attachments

• img195_110.jpg
    img195_110.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 470
Sorry, I'd love for it to come and live here, but I'd be divorced ! Hope it doesn't end up on the dreaded bay, it is a piece of art !

sinnerman":rr571v1m said:
Its Not Everday a piece of Uk History like this comes up in this condition and wearing the same Race Jacket, used By a British National Champion Either.......!

GLWS...!

The Lovely Sally Hibbard Aboard her XC winning ZINN.

COOL AS FCUK.

Malvern Hills?, what year?

Bikes already on the bay, oh it is nice isn't it!?, who ever ends up with it I am sure will really want it and give it a good home, whether it's sold through eBay or not. GLWS!

Vinevo":75fktaka said:
sinnerman":75fktaka said:

GLWS...!

The Lovely Sally Hibbard Aboard her XC winning ZINN.

COOL AS FCUK.

Malvern Hills?, what year?

Bikes already on the bay, oh it is nice isn't it!?, who ever ends up with it I am sure will really want it and give it a good home, whether it's sold through eBay or not. GLWS!

I forget what year that was, but from memory she won BN champs in 91....?.... :cool:

Latest posts

Back