1992 S-Works Cross frame+fork

Beautiful bike, it seems like 90s 700c off road bikes are becoming in vogue.
There's this lovely S works and the gorgeous Mountain Goat Here.

Interested as I have This coming up for a complete rebuild.

I hope we get to see more of this bike on here ;)

Last edited:
I completely agree @Tsundere cross/hybrid are slowly gaining the interest they deserve as gravel pioneers…

I want to keep it true to the catalogue but saddle and tyres will go into storage as they are in really good condition and I want to keep it.

The stem and handle bars are not in good shape, maybe I will powder coating back to black and also store them. I had an idea of installing a short-steep stem and drops bars… but hard to find a period correct stem and bars that will not break the bank… suggestions are welcome.

I completely agree @Tsundere cross/hybrid are slowly gaining the interest they deserve as gravel pioneers…

I want to keep it true to the catalogue but saddle and tyres will go into storage as they are in really good condition and I want to keep it.

The stem and handle bars are not in good shape, maybe I will powder coating back to black and also store them. I had an idea of installing a short-steep stem and drops bars… but hard to find a period correct stem and bars that will not break the bank… suggestions are welcome.
Makes sense to preserve the perishables, also tyre tech has come a long way in the past 30 years, so ride quality would no doubt benefit too with the right tyres.

Once you start work think about starting a build thread, it's a very unusual bike and would be an interesting project to follow.

Hey, as this is a bit a rare Bike, maybe some more here, but definitely me, would be interested if you would provide some more details in a own build up or restoration thread. Thanks :)

I let the opportunity got to purchase one for 100€ in driving distance not long time ago. I had a bike stuck overflow in my bike barn. The situation is unchanged, still I do regnet it.

Beautiful bike, it seems like 90s 700c off road bikes are becoming in vogue.
There's this lovely S works and the gorgeous Mountain Goat Here.

Interested as I have This coming up for a complete rebuild.

I hope we get to see more of this bike on here ;)

Same belief here. That's why I couldn't resist buying a 1996 Trek 7900 Multitrack that popped up locally.

Back