1992 S-Works Cross frame+fork

Interesting, have the 1993/4 S-Works catalouge & this had gone from the range.

I’d be interested to hear others thoughtson this theme - there was a very brief early 90s era cross / ‘hybrid’ craze involving 700c wheels & mtbs. There was of course a MBUK article on it - all I can recall is you could get a 700c Panaracer Smoke Lite ! … think that was on a Diamondback

Guess this rare Specialized is a foundation model for later ‘Crossroads’ bikes ?

Hi @all,
does anybody remember the price this frame was, because the link is broken ? please PM
greets

the original link still works for me, while I can’t tell if that was bids or BIN or what it then actually sold for:

95F1826F-D118-4C0A-B745-46B9182AD59C.png

Description added:

4F17A513-4D0E-4263-A7FA-AFCE4F8C78A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jo7
And the other version, still for sale/auction for another 9 days:

View attachment 670560
This is my bike bought in 1992 and I didnt know anything about. Bought in Berlin from FNC .
we wanted to be able to drive on the road and on forest paths. and the black tile, I like, also wear black clothes in my younger years. 20 years with handicap and now selling it. lisi-art thats me🙃

Last edited:
one Question, if someone buy it in UK from me in Germany, what I have to do, because of brexit Taxes custom and so on. I never sell anything to this or other region outside from germany. I try to read, but it is complicated to understand, german laws too😏

one Question, if someone buy it in UK from me in Germany, what I have to do, because of brexit Taxes custom and so on. I never sell anything to this or other region outside from germany. I try to read, but it is complicated to understand, german laws too😏
As the seller I don’t think you have to do/pay anything other than confirm the value of the product sold to customs on dispatch via a form.

The receiver in the UK here would likely have to pay 20% import tax/vat and maybe an admin fee of £10 for processing that.

Hi,
Can someone please tell me where I could sell this bike here in the forum. MTB road or what is it in english? I dont know

Oh man, this is just about my size (if I'm reading it rightly and it's about 58 c-t-c on the ST) and I want it sooooo badly.

I've been looking for a bike to buy and leave at my parents in Devon when I go back an visit too... ;)

@Jo7: You can make a post here:

And here:

Good luck!

Reactions: Jo7
Oh man, this is just about my size (if I'm reading it rightly and it's about 58 c-t-c on the ST) and I want it sooooo badly.

I've been looking for a bike to buy and leave at my parents in Devon when I go back an visit too... ;)

@Jo7: You can make a post here:

And here:

Good luck!
Or you could fly into Germany and then cycle home 🤔

Back