1992 Rocky Mountain Altitude

Re:

By the looks of it, you have a 20” or bigger frame there. Thanks for sharing, it is always good to see an early Altitude here on the forum. I would suggest to post a topic in the for sale section and include an asking price. There is a valuation section elsewhere on the forum if you need so. I can give a valuation but my view isn’t very objective :) . The German forum might be a good option too, RM is very popular there and for sure there are some individuals there looking for this frame in this size.

Re: Re:

PhilipHubs":1lwhkycz said:
Hello,

a friend of mine contacted me as he has a 1992 Rocky Mountain Altitude frame in his basement and would like to sell it. It's frame number 539. He thinks it's a 20" or even 21,5" frame.
As you can see, unfortunately without the Syncros Powerlit. It came with a Mag21 but that is lost.

If anyone is interested, I can go pick it up and measure the frame.
I also have more pictures and the paint looks great. Nearly no chips on the downtube, so my guess is it wasn't ridden often. It has a few scratches from the chain around the bottom bracket shell and chainstay from chain sucks.
whoa, that's one LARGE frame! very nice! :cool:

Re:

I'd say 21.5", didn't come with Syncros anyway.

Where are you located as that help the people k ow. Plus you really shouldn't be on someone's build thread. I'll flag for a moderator to move it.

Back