1992 Offroad Proflex 852

Retro Smurf":1i55gen5 said:
Pickle":1i55gen5 said:
You landed the ebay one then ;)

Yes :D, Massive thanks again for pointing it out to me :D

No worries :cool:

Makes me miss my 852 which now lives with chrisv40.

A DX build is the way forward with this one.

love it! Doing a Proflex build myself at the moment, its good to have some inspiration from fellow 'flex afficionado's

skinnyboy":3m2lbg4t said:
love it! Doing a Proflex build myself at the moment, its good to have some inspiration from fellow 'flex afficionado's

:D sure is let me know how you get on with your build what frame you got?

Retro Smurf":2qnhdmyo said:
skinnyboy":2qnhdmyo said:

1995 Animal. just painted it now waiting for the bits from the polishers and i can finally put it together.

27066_385257191050_603521050_4452691_3501670_n.jpg

Original kit on the was M730 with the 'endless band' on front mech, a bit tricky to find. Also the rear brake operated via a rocker which is also manufactured in unobtainium if you havent got one.

The headtube is 1 1/4 and was specced with the combined titanium flexstem and bar combo.

Mine pre Pickle with M730 nicked for my GT and replaced with DX/ Deore MT-60 mix

dsc01658_963.jpg

the rear suspension can be easily repaired using those big fat elastomers found from underneath those big fat ladies seats (the seats, not the ladies)

such as:

BZP868.jpg

skinnyboy":2ep1ukxt said:
Retro Smurf":2ep1ukxt said:
skinnyboy":2ep1ukxt said:

1995 Animal. just painted it now waiting for the bits from the polishers and i can finally put it together.

27066_385257191050_603521050_4452691_3501670_n.jpg

Wow minter love the colour choice was toying with the idea of getting mine resprayed team red with silver/grey swing arm :D

legrandefromage":21dxfp6c said:
Original kit on the was M730 with the 'endless band' on front mech, a bit tricky to find. Also the rear brake operated via a rocker which is also manufactured in unobtainium if you havent got one.

The headtube is 1 1/4 and was specced with the combined titanium flexstem and bar combo.

Mine pre Pickle with M730 nicked for my GT and replaced with DX/ Deore MT-60 mix

dsc01658_963.jpg

the rear suspension can be easily repaired using those big fat elastomers found from underneath those big fat ladies seats (the seats, not the ladies)

such as:

BZP868.jpg

Its a long term build so will try and spec all M730 and I think the rear brake rocker is present, good advice on the Elastomers as I was a little worried about sourcing these :D just need to find a Flexstem bar combo then. Again everyone thanks for your kind words and advice :D

Back