1992 Marin Eldridge Grade 19" SOLD

gradeAfailure

Senior Retro Guru
Right, I know it's been up for sale before and I pulled it but it's definitely going this time... and only because being in and out of work for a couple of months has wrecked the finances somewhat. The bike is in very good working condition, having been fully stripped, cleaned and rebuilt when I got it. Since then it has only had a handful of offroad rides, having mainly been used as a commuter.

It's not immaculate, is has scuffs and marks from use, but no dents or rust. It's just a good, honest bike that needs absolutely nothing apart from being ridden and appreciated. Please note that the rear wheel in the pic is not the original - that's having a couple of spokes replaced and will be refitted when the bike is sold.

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

Spec:

Frame: Marin Eldridge Grade 1992 19"

Fork: Marin Rockstar 750g

Headset: Ritchey Logic 1 1/8"
Stem: Marin Lite
Handlebar: Marin Lite
Grips: ODI Attack

Brakes: Shimano Deore LX
Brake Pads: Kool Stop
Brake Cables: Shimano
Cantilever cable hangers: Shimano
Brake Levers: Shimano Deore DX 2-finger

Shifters: Shimano Deore DX thumbshifters
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore DX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore DX shortcage
Derailleur Cables: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano HG 12-28
Chain: SRAM PG58
Cranks: Shimano Deore DX 175mm
Crank Bolts: Shimano
Chainrings: Shimano SG 48/38/28
Chainring bolts: Shimano
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN73
Pedals: Shimano PD-M520 black

Hub Skewers: Shimano
Rims: Mavic M231 32h
Hubs: Shimano Deore LX
Tyres: IRC Piranha Pro 2.00 Kevlar

Saddle: Selle Italia Turbo
Seatpost: ETC
Seatpost Binder: Marin Lite

Seat tube: 19" C-T
Top tube: 22.5" C-C

I'm 6' with a 33" inside leg and it's set up for my height as you see it.

This time I'm willing to ship, so it's £140 collected from near Woking, or £165 shipped to mainland UK. I won't split, so please don't ask! I may consider a cheap road bike or a 19" steel V-brake Kona in P/X.

Thanks!

i would have it in a flash but just bought a bike this month, however if its still on here at the end of the month. i'l be ringing you :)

If you are ok with shipping this bike to mainland EU, I'd love to buy this bike from you.

I was originally looking for a frame to build my first bike from scratch but with a tight budget. That's why this is such a great offer and ideal for my last student years and daily commuting to university.

Back