1992 Klein Adroit

Re: '92 Klein Adroit

Thanks.

Sorted out some TA rings for the Rev's and a couple of boring bits, chain and grips, nothing exciting just KMC 9L and Ritchey WCS foam. Also bought a nice set of Icarus canti's, poor mans Graftons, so might use those instead of the Bike Tech's. Although they're quite similar they do seem slightly better quality and are slightly lighter too.

Just need to wait for some bits to delivered and sort out the brake carriers, seatpost and saddle now. I have a decent condition, original Flite from my old Proflex so might use that, not sure yet.

Re:

Just to let you know I'm collecting my Peace hangers from the anodisers tomorrow so I'll get some pics and be in touch, see what you think ;)

Re: Re:

Vinevo":2hcbttn9 said:
Just to let you know I'm collecting my Peace hangers from the anodisers tomorrow so I'll get some pics and be in touch, see what you think ;)

That's good, thanks.

Re:

Received a pair of reproduction Mojo's from Vinevo. A bit pricey perhaps, that's to be expected for a short run item, but look good.

Attachments

• Carriers.jpg
    Carriers.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 540

The Revolution's also arrived today and they look really smart. I had presumed that they'd been refinished, however seeing them in the flesh it doesn't look as though they've ever been fitted. As you can see they come with a chrome spider which doesn't seem that common either.

Attachments

• Cranks.jpg
    Cranks.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 531

Picked up a silver Thomson Elite seatpost. Would have preferred something retro but nothing has turned up. Anyway it is practically new and a good price so it will do nicely for now.

Not much progress as I've been getting the last bits for my Kona Hot but have nearly everything now. Just looking for a RIngle Ti Stix seat QR and a period correct post (although no rush for that). Hoping to get it put together next weekend.

I'm not going with a Flite, other than perhaps for photos, as I find SLR's more comfortable. They're obviously not period correct but it's a 2 minute job to swap if need be. So I thought about a new SLR but then found a NOS limited edition SLR XP Elements "Air". Think it's a slightly different shape to the current ones and it's mainly blue so should work fine, we'll see.

Attachments

• SLR-Air.jpg
    SLR-Air.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 459
I don't blame you for buying a newer seatpost rather than paying mad money for a period correct, I had the same dilemma when I was looking for a post for my Attitude. Wanted an XT post but for a good condition/NOS one I was looking at £100 minimum, I just couldn't justify it let alone afford it.

Like the look of those Syncros cranks :cool:

Latest posts

Back