1992 Klein Adroit Backfire UltraLight replica

Re: 1992 Klein Adroit Backfire

:shock: Excellent Arie! Finally!
So, as the best retrobike hi-e hubs hunters found their treasures, I'll be able to find one too (in this life...) ! :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

Amazeballs!

Need a desktop sized version of that last complete bike shot!

shogun":1dwhtsbj said:
Amazeballs!

Can give you a high-res as well for a wall size poster :roll: or maybe that's too much...

Getting closer!!!

3 Contax rims, 32H, 2 NOS, 1 used, and a Sachs Sedis SL chain. Thanks Crus!

Attachments

• BF200314.jpg
    BF200314.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 725

tigern":1qoz01wg said:
shogun":1qoz01wg said:
Amazeballs!

Can give you a high-res as well for a wall size poster :roll: or maybe that's too much...

Getting closer!!!

3 Contax rims, 32H, 2 NOS, 1 used, and a Sachs Sedis SL chain. Thanks Crus!

Hi Arie,

If I ever get my 91 Adroit painted by Jon, been 18 months now, was meant to be 12, now looks like next year sometime unfortunately, he has 80 people waiting!, I'm going for an Ultra light build like yours. So, if you have any left over suitable parts that you want to sell please let me know.

Love the new Audi colour by the way on the MC2.

Thanks, Ash.

Vinevo":345hbkbx said:
If I ever get my 91 Adroit painted by Jon, been 18 months now, was meant to be 12, now looks like next year sometime unfortunately, he has 80 people waiting!

at the time i joined his waiting list, he told me 12 months, however after waiting for 15 months, he told me it would be ANOTHER 12 months. :facepalm:

s4gobabygo":gc0rttw7 said:
Vinevo":gc0rttw7 said:
If I ever get my 91 Adroit painted by Jon, been 18 months now, was meant to be 12, now looks like next year sometime unfortunately, he has 80 people waiting!

at the time i joined his waiting list, he told me 12 months, however after waiting for 15 months, he told me it would be ANOTHER 12 months. :facepalm:

There is other painters that can do these, not just JR and EtoE :cool:

unit3":1sna1c2z said:
There is other painters that can do these, not just JR and EtoE :cool:

i grew impatient waiting for jon rock's backfire repaint, and decided to restore my original paint as best i could. if i ever find my way to the top of jon rock's list, i'll have a decision to make, but the immensely inaccurate wait estimate has me questioning this entirely. sorry, i didn't mean to turn this into an OT digression. the OP's bike is positively gorgeous. i'm three shades of backfire jealous.

Back