1992 Kamikaze Cannondale Tandem

That is the sickest tandem bike I have ever seen. The purple looks great on that, those HED wheels are the icing on the cake. I do like that Cobra, is that original or a kit car? My dad built a Factory 5 Cobra and its an amazing ride.

I rode a Cannondale tandem that we had in the shop BITD - same colour as yours but factory spec rather than modded. From memory, on the basis that it was 2 people on a bike that was not twice the weight of a regular solo MTB it was as quick as hell in a straight line, but cornering was um, interesting (knobblies on british tarmac). It was a hoot!

Adroit #1":tcz1zu5o said:
skolioza,

Yes sir, it costs you three right arms and a left to build a tandem!! and an extra set of pedals.
Thanks for info!
Don't You had problems with loosening pedals in left side and right front (threads are working in "wrong" direction)? Or maybe it's enough to fit pedals of some kind of strong loctite?

We go one bigger here in NZ...

402174_253745861425334_157384514_n.jpg

So, everything shows, that I had bad luck with mines... (M730 cranks and Wellgo pedals)
Finaly I found tandem-dedicated Deore LX cranks, so not having a problem anymore, and can use an SPD pedals, but that's good news for me if decide to build another tandem!

Latest posts

Back