Klein Attitude 1991/1992 World Cup/Dolomite for sale

hjep

Retro Newbie
Hi folks,

I've spent many a happy hour browsing your forum looking for info on old bikes, but alas, the time has come to sell my Klein Attitude from 1991/1992, I am sure there are many folks on here who will know an enormous amount more about it than I ever will. I welcome any corrections to the spec from your knowledgeable selves.

It's about 21 inches from the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube, or about 18 inches from the centre of the bottom bracket to the centre of the top tube when measured along the seat tube.

There's a few bumps and scuffs, but it's certainly a lot tider than others I have seen! The rims are more than a little dished, and there's some bubbling where one of the cables leaves the frame.

It was built up in period, and aside from some new rubber, it's all original including (I think) the cable housings, and even the bottle cage screws.

The build is made up of the following:

Rims: Campagnolo - Heavily worn, I still ride it, they don't creak, but I wouldn't want to vouch for their safety.
Brakes: Suntour XC
Drivetrain: Campagnolo
Hubs: Pace
Front chainrings: Mavic
Cranks: Cooks 176mm
Pedals: Suntour
Saddle: Not sure, but it says turbo, and looks cool
Seatpost: Synchros

The frame serial number is A8430, so I think it is a 1991/1992 model year, the serial number on the forks is A070. I think that serial number and these forks rule out a 1990 bike, but I'm happy to be corrected. Hopefully, the collective knowledge will not find that to be some shady ex-stock respray!

I've just popped it up on eBay, but have it advertised elsewhere, so may hook it off. So if you fancy a look, here it is: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224571172257 I only have a rough idea of what it's worth, so have a go if you fancy it!

Here are a few more snaps of it in all its splendour: https://kleinattitude.myportfolio.com/

I am based on the central Southern South coast.

It's a blast, but alas, it feels too good to ride, and so I seldom do, and without an enormous shed to keep it in the state it deserves, it has to go I'm afraid.

At the very least, I've attached the snaps to the post (I hope!). So rather than clicking through an old dead eBay link, we can all look at this gorgeous bike in the hallowed pages of this forum for a while longer.

IMG_0714.jpg IMG_0668.jpg IMG_0709.jpg IMG_0673.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg IMG_0703.jpg IMG_0682.jpg IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0690.jpg IMG_0685.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back