1991 Scott Pro-Evolution... Updated

Re:

A couple of pics from todays ride, now shod with Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres for the journey to work (note: Marathon Plus tyres are great on tarmac, not so great on wet sand!)...

Re:

Just seen this thread, lovely build, I'm just on with a 90 or 91 Boulder, but on the PR issues, my own best times over several local trains were on a late 90's Clockwork, despite having had some exotic modern FS rides over the years, which also always mystified me.
Ironically at my local trail centre a year or so back. I let two much younger riders drop in front of me, (both on long travel FS modern scoots) at the top of a long technical downhill, thinking they would leave me for dead. I was baffled to find I was having to brake to stop over hauling them :oops: Sure they looked good riding over all the lumpy stuff and railing round the berms, but I took the racing line and were not that fast.
They were totally shocked when I pulled up at the same time as them.
I take it your now impressed with the ride ? :mrgreen:

Re:

Gave the Scott a good thrashing across some of Scotlands finest wilderness today on the Macretro Spring Ride :D

Given the nature of the terrain I opted to fit the Lawwill Leader fork for this outing...

Back