1991 Alpinestars Ti-Mega Build ***Final Pictures Page 14 ***

Re: 1991 Alpinstar Ti-Mega Build

This bike was the actual bike featured on Mountain Bike Action's 1991 Titanium Issue:

photo2.jpg

My intention was to build the frame back up to the full spec as featured in this issue. The spec is a very unique campy build with some rare campy grip shift shifters and fork that I believe would be hard to source. As it currently sits, I am considering keeping the frame on display in our museum as just a frameset as my bandwidth is tapped with our day to day business.

The other option is to sell the frame by offering it up first to the community here and if we don't get any solid offers we would post it to eBay at .99 and let the auction run.

If you are interested in this project please send me a PM with your offer.

The frame measures:
19" center to top os seat collar,
23" TT,
4" head tube

Anyone have any info on Alpinstar geometry / sizing?

Starting to Prep the Ti-Mega Build.... only thing staying on the bike from our original acquisition is the Ti Syncros Post. Sorry about the bad photo, more to come later but wanted to show off the beauty that has only been ridden for the MBA cover photo shoot.

photo2-1.jpg

Re:

Who knows what this Bottom Bracket is? It must have come on the Alpinstars originally because I have seen it on more than one NOS Ti-Mega?

Attachments

• TM002.jpg
    TM002.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 435

We are looking for a fork to get this project rolling.

In addition to the BB question.... Who knows of a Ti-Mega Front Fork out there for sale?

Back