1990s Mammoth Tracker E-stay on eBay USA, no international shipping, but I can help

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

Not mine, and too tall for me, but I can help if needed - detailed explanation here: https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/gt-xizang.455525/#post-3348555

I messaged seller about size measurements, and he replied 19” C-T Seat Tube, 21.5” C-C Top Tube.

Since it was too tall for greedy little me, I then decided that I should pass it on to the RB community 😇 (like unwanted table scraps 😄).

I informed seller about the ravenous lot here at retrobike, and that he should consider selling internationally, but no word back from him. If enough of you message him, however, he may change his mind.....I don't know if he would; I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', know wha'm sayin'? 😉

Mammoth.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mine, and too tall for me, but I can help if needed - detailed explanation here: https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/gt-xizang.455525/#post-3348555

I messaged seller about size measurements, and he replied 19” C-T Seat Tube, 21.5” C-C Top Tube.

Since it was too tall for greedy little me, I then decided that I should pass it on to the RB community 😇 (like unwanted table scraps 😄).

I informed seller about the ravenous lot here at retrobike, and that he should consider selling internationally, but no word back from him. If enough of you message him, however, he may change his mind.....I don't know if he would; I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', know wha'm sayin'? 😉

View attachment 714690
My god that looks good.

That would’ve been @Imlach ’s cup of tea until the spin wheel crime.

(I like spin wheels…)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fond memories of the MBA review of this frame way back when - had a cool faded paint job and the lines of these Mammoth frames are time my eyes at least super slick and speedy looking.😎 hope it find a nice new home…

Back