18.5” 1984 MANTIS XCR (non e-stay) on eBay USA; I can help ship overseas if needed

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154797545472?hash=item240aa71800:g:fhgAAOSwh25h45Eb

This is one of those that I think we’ve all been waiting for.

Too tall for me 😢

MANTIS XCR.jpg

It appears that seller doesn’t offer shipping overseas, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask. If he doesn’t, I can certainly help; just let me know via PM. In the past I’ve told buyers to simply change their Paypal and eBay confirmed addresses to mine, and eBay will allow the bid. If they win, seller ships to me, and I then ship to the overseas buyer. The only downside is double shipping charges for the end-user. I’ve done that for a bunch of Retrobikers in return for Karma to be held over their heads until the day they die (whatever happened to the 'evil laugh' emoji?).

I don’t know if you need to keep the address changed until the item is shipped, or if you can change it back immediately after winning. That’s probably a question for eBay customer service, but they might not even know. I’m guessing it’s a fairly uncommon practice, but it certainly works. Naturally, YOU’LL WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS BACK SOONER OR LATER, otherwise your subsequent Paypal and eBay purchases will be sent to me.

Please PM me if you want to do that. I don’t want to broadcast my shipping address to the entire internet.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Stunning bike in a very immaculate condition. The year should be 1986 or late. The price is a little bit demanding... but this version Is very very rare.

Back