1989 Cannondale Red Shred

Shout if there are bits you need…may have them stashed somewhere. SR MTP126 pedals are usually tricky ..as are the IRC tyres. The black Strong seatpost is impossible to find ..but you got that. 😁👍. Stem is a T bone but you can find them NOS cheaply enough.
Pretty much all the above 😂 the rest except saddle appears to be correct...

The original is a Lycra covered Vetta Gel saddle..you can find those, but everyone I have bought the gel had gone awol years ago..something period like a Turbo is a good alternative. Randomly the seat QR should be a Suntour one

The original is a Lycra covered Vetta Gel saddle..you can find those, but everyone I have bought the gel had gone awol years ago..something period like a Turbo is a good alternative. Randomly the seat QR should be a Suntour one
I think it will have to be a turbo yes.
BB is a cartridge, shouldn't it be a proper fixed cup type?

Shout if there are bits you need…may have them stashed somewhere. SR MTP126 pedals are usually tricky ..as are the IRC tyres. The black Strong seatpost is impossible to find ..but you got that. 😁👍. Stem is a T bone but you can find them NOS cheaply enough.
I have the pedals and fitted a turbo now,do you have any tyres that may suit??...

It’s more in the ‘good usable’ rather than ‘show’ category. You could probably get it looking a bit better too.
IMG_6662.jpeg IMG_6663.jpeg IMG_6667.jpeg IMG_6665.jpeg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back