1989 Cannondale Red Shred

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
90% Original by the looks of it. Rare as

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not sure what's going on there but that is my old bike what i sold a while ago and the photo they are using was taking outside my house. The second group of photos is when i took them on Wednesday the 18th May 2022 before putting it up for sale

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230324_102135_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20230324_102135_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230324_103023_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230324_103023_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 44
Not sure what's going on there but that is my old bike what i sold a while ago and the photo they are using was taking outside my house. The second group of photos is when i took them on Wednesday the 18th May 2022 before putting it up for sale
Hey man! Make sure they aren't sleeping in your bed while you're at work! Spooky!

Sweet bike though...

Hey man! Make sure they aren't sleeping in your bed while you're at work! Spooky!

Sweet bike though...
😂
It might turn out to be legit but it seems a bit dodgy that listing when they haven't taking upto date photos of the bike and used my old photo, could be a shady deal 🤔

I thought it was my old one but I can’t remember either 😂🤦‍♂️

Back