1988 Yeti FRO

Re:

Wow. You worked your butt off to get that together. I love the stem the best. I like that you found those tires and bars as well.

My only quibble is that we should do history right and not make up things like "one of the first yetis with round top tube" just because you were hoping it would be true.

Your photography is amazing Nader and your effort is astounding. Great job and congratulations on your new bike.

Complete bonus that frank stopped through. He is an absolute gem.

Well done.

Re: Re:

girlonbike":12ahahg0 said:
Wow. You worked your butt off to get that together. I love the stem the best. I like that you found those tires and bars as well.

My only quibble is that we should do history right and not make up things like "one of the first yetis with round top tube" just because you were hoping it would be true.

Your photography is amazing Nader and your effort is astounding. Great job and congratulations on your new bike.

Complete bonus that frank stopped through. He is an absolute gem.

Well done.
First off thank you, I really appreciate it :D
Ok let's do, what's the right history? does anyone know it? ...but it has already been touched enough.

I've only just come across this thread - fantastic restoration. A really interesting insight into the history of this bike, how it was adapted, modified and repaired over the years.

It is a beautiful bike no matter what combination of rims/tyres/bars, etc, but (for what it's worth) my favourite is the one with the turquoisey-green tyres on page 11.

Back