1988 Nishiki Alien (SN:R8812?1??) on eBay in USA, but ships worldwide

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not mine, and way too tall for me anyway (I'll bet it's at least a 21" c-c frame).

I've seen perhaps 2 dozen 1989 Nishiki Aliens in the past 10 or 12 years, and I've only seen one other that has a 1988 Serial Number, so perhaps this is a collectors item?

Pics for posterity:

1988 Alien 1.jpg
1988 Alien 2.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
(Wish everyone would post pics like this makes it easier in 10 years time when searching... 😍
...which is EXACTLY why I do that.
Auction and 'for sale' links to eBay, Craigslist, etc. are fleeting, whereas RETROBIKE IS FOREVER! (possible t-shirt idea?)

Future generations will see these pics and find it remarkable that we propelled these wondrous machines using our legs and steered them with our arms, and they'll be curious why we even bothered to use something as primitive as The Wheel. "Didn't they have the iPhone back then?", they'll say. "Crazy old geezers!" 👴😂

Last edited:
Back