1987 Yeti F.R.O. Restoration

Re:

mkozaczek":elptz4w7 said:
I managed to score another pair of CBR hubs the other day, so now I have 2.5 sets to work with. The new pair is a bit tattered but salvageable.

Just need to find a nice GT Epoch headset, or an early CK BMX headset pick out some cranks, either Bullseye or old Cook cranks and then get it painted.

Hey Martin, if you are interested in selling a set of the CBR hubs let me know. Looking for a set for our 86 Yeti Restoration.

I'm working on assembling a 3rd pair, if that happens maybe. But it's gonna be a while as I'm missing some axle end caps and stuff like that. That and they're like $900 :p

Not the final-final photo shoot, but here are some shots of the finished bike:

DSC_1707.jpg

DSC_1701.jpg

DSC_1698.jpg

DSC_1694.jpg

DSC_1689.jpg

DSC_1683.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

...not sure if the powdercoated hubs, brakes and crankarms are to much..., but you did a nice job there, Martin :)
Looking forward to see pics from it´s final foto-shoot.

Friendly greetings
IHateRain

Re: Re:

theproscloset":1glliq5m said:
mkozaczek":1glliq5m said:
I managed to score another pair of CBR hubs the other day, so now I have 2.5 sets to work with. The new pair is a bit tattered but salvageable.

Just need to find a nice GT Epoch headset, or an early CK BMX headset pick out some cranks, either Bullseye or old Cook cranks and then get it painted.

Hey Martin, if you are interested in selling a set of the CBR hubs let me know. Looking for a set for our 86 Yeti Restoration.

Make me an offer I can't refuse on a certain Salsa, and I may be able to come up with a set of CBR hubs in the deal.

Re: Re:

Ductape":kqfape3q said:
theproscloset":kqfape3q said:
mkozaczek":kqfape3q said:

Make me an offer I can't refuse on a certain Salsa, and I may be able to come up with a set of CBR hubs in the deal.

Lets talk! PM me and lets make a deal.

Back