1987 Brodie ROMAX.... Update!!!... well... Minor Update

Re: 10 hours of driving... Was it worth it??....

Mmmmm club Romax! Yummy! =)

Question... Seat post size... 27.2?

And does it go in lower than the junction? Seems that tube diameter steps down and set post does not want to go below junction?

shutter":1ezfdz29 said:

And does it go in lower than the junction? Seems that tube diameter steps down and set post does not want to go below junction?
can't confirm seat post size. paul has my bike as a template to repair my fillet brazed climbmax right now.
that is strange, i have a mile long post in mine and i goes all the way down.
when in use i wanted it well below the junction.

Very nice Romax by the way, wishful thinking that it was too small, haven't seen the full bike yet! Where did you guys both see this one?

Retro_Roy":3l7u65sr said:
shutter":3l7u65sr said:

can't confirm seat post size. paul has my bike as a template to repair my fillet brazed climbmax right now.
that is strange, i have a mile long post in mine and i goes all the way down.
when in use i wanted it well below the junction.

Same here... I like to have it 2" below junction...

27.0 will go below junction but it seems that 27.2 is better fit above junction... Should I ask Paul? Would he remember?

I'll post some pics of it once I get it down to the base frame... I have to figure out the seat post too...

Re:

Definitely worth the drive! Hope I get to see that in person. We need to do a Brodie ride I the GTA area.

Back