1986 Harry Hall All Terrain, yes all of it.

Re: Old Harry's game Harry Hall ATB *FINISHED* PAGE 3 STUNNA

xxnick1975":3nrtlwj6 said:
Very nice, that looks cool as

It does look very good. I spotted the resemblance to my old '87 Kili Flyer too, the major difference being that the Bluemels made Kili has horizontal dropouts and the HH has vertical, aside from that and the forks they look remarkably similar with even the 'dice' in the seatstay bridge being present.

Carl.

Arse friendly and slightly posh Rolls saddle and a 27.0mm post (still tight despite the original being a 27.2mm)

And big fat grips!

file.php

file.php

You could have let me Bump the Thread for BOTM.... :twisted:

I've only gone and ridden the thing in anger! Aint like no Saracen I've had either unless you count a much later Protrax maybe.

Sunday, I did my usual route and felt like I'd been beaten up (a freebie Ridgeback). Did the same route tonight (part of the Gates route) and feel as if I could do it all again!

Its actually a really sorted frame. Well balanced, springy and grippy and fast and steers well through singletrack.

This almost makes me want to ride bikes more often!

Like that!

The old Manchester corn exchange store had one very similar in a slightly different colour way I used stare at on a regular basis mid 80s before the mass produced stuff kicked a lot of what they did well into touch.

stefanano57":15zic60p said:
Like that!

The old Manchester corn exchange store had one very similar in a slightly different colour way I used stare at on a regular basis mid 80s before the mass produced stuff kicked a lot of what they did well into touch.

They made very good use of the basement, turning it into a cool place to shop and hang out in, a real shame it was in the blast radius of the IRA bomb in 96.. :cry:

sinnerman":1x9uxoqp said:
stefanano57":1x9uxoqp said:
Like that!

They made very good use of the basement, turning it into a cool place to shop and hang out in, a real shame it was in the blast radius of the IRA bomb in 96.. :cry:

Yes It was a great place to visit especially with the obscure stalls in the corn exchange to visit afterwards and buy a catapult for no apparent reason.

The bomb completely changed the character of the city centre although mainly for the better with a few exceptions.

stefanano57":1xbefaj3 said:
sinnerman":1xbefaj3 said:
stefanano57":1xbefaj3 said:
Like that!

Yes It was a great place to visit especially with the obscure stalls in the corn exchange to visit afterwards and buy a catapult for no apparent reason.

The bomb completely changed the character of the city centre although mainly for the better with a few exceptions.

I think sum for damage repairs, was estimated at 700m..., the new store nice, but less character and characters.

Huge scope and range prior to 96, massive Cannondale, Marin and Saracen dealer

Back