1985 ! Rockhopper - Exeter, £1 starting price, Ebay auction

I've chucked a bid in, and am now going to ignore it for the next nine days...

al.

Cool, @agentorange I bet considering how remote your are for most buyers your selling your value very short by not posting.

All the best with it.most buyers
Most buyers, you mean about 8,000,000,000 people that live more than 100 miles away from Exeter?

If you want it, you'll travel, if not, don't bid.

al.

Cool, @agentorange I bet considering how remote your are for most buyers your selling your value very short by not posting.

All the best with it.
Obviously you're 100% correct but hey, it's not always about the money & it's one of those bikes, if you want it, you'll make it work. It's not as if someone's always going to resort to buying the closest 1985 Rockhopper to their location.

Anyway, it's potentially sold already for an amount way higher than I would have ever anticipated.

Good. It's a proper piece of history that deserves to be looked after given the effort you've put into restoring it.

Obviously you're 100% correct but hey, it's not always about the money & it's one of those bikes, if you want it, you'll make it work. It's not as if someone's always going to resort to buying the closest 1985 Rockhopper to their location.

Anyway, it's potentially sold already for an amount way higher than I would have ever anticipated.
You thought it would sell for less than £56?

Please contact me if you're ever selling owt...😁

al.

Back