1985 ! Rockhopper - Exeter, £1 starting price, Ebay auction

Repacker

Specialized Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi guys, thanks for posting this and I appreciate the positive comments.

This is my auction and I was really unsure what to do with my Rockhopper. It's so nice but rarely gets ridden.

I'm totally unsure of value so figured a £1 start auction was the best approach.

I really enjoyed restoring the bike and here's a great pic of my favourite step of the process.

My wife has reminded me that we're driving to Crawley on July 3rd and Birmingham then Peteborough on Aug 1 if it helps anyone?

Attachments

• 1W3A9128.jpeg
    1W3A9128.jpeg
    703 KB · Views: 22
Hi guys, thanks for posting this and I appreciate the positive comments.

This is my auction and I was really unsure what to do with my Rockhopper. It's so nice but rarely gets ridden.

I'm totally unsure of value so figured a £1 start auction was the best approach.

I really enjoyed restoring the bike and here's a great pic of my favourite step of the process.

My wife has reminded me that we're driving to Crawley on July 3rd and Birmingham then Peteborough on Aug 1 if it helps anyone?
Oh no don’t tempt me…

Back