1985 Cunningham Racer

I feel we may have derailed Martin's thread a touch, especially as this was his best score ever. But then sod him, he's got a Cunningham, how sad can he be.

Still reckon filed welds would make it extra special, and a set of Rock Shox Indy XC forks upfront, and potentially magura brakes instead of those U brake things

Polish it and I'll nail your windows shut and burn your house down while you sleep

Not sarcasm

Great score!

The Ritchey too :)

For early mountainbikes you are at the right place of the world. (for roadbikes I have no complaints about where I am)

That's (the bike) absolutely wonderful :cool:

An example of palimpsest (in the english sense at least) with the ahead conversion looking normal as part of its history

pete_mcc":1dwqlmg7 said:
High shine polish and file off those unsightly welds. Make it look like a Cannondale.

I think it's irony. Sarcasm would be the bitter retort if the OP had actually done said deed ;)

pete_mcc":1dwqlmg7 said:
cyclotoine":1dwqlmg7 said:
shinning it up would be great, but filing the welds would be defacing it. It is a piece of history.

I have just written to the International Council of Racial Stereotypes and Generalisations and asked them to add Canada to 'countries that don't get sarcasm'. Ratification will probably take a week.

I've no idea whether our friends across the pond, of west coast or in the rockies, can dig irony or sarcasm but they sure make a great bike :xmas-cool:

(I am a psychomoticon and use them without regard to human afflictions)

Every time you use an emoticon Jesus stabs a kitten in the eye with a seal pup.

Back