1980's Ian May Aero Bike help required new pics added

biggs682":3b8wuh49 said:
emanuel":3b8wuh49 said:
you can put a picture of yours on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simoncin ... ts&fref=ts

just done that , so will see what response i get if any at all
Well some of the settings on FB are a bit confusing, but if I can't manage to reply there I'll reply here.
I'm apprenticing at the simoncini factory, I'm taking it over when the current owner retires in two years.

emanuel":2jwi4c9x said:
biggs682":2jwi4c9x said:
emanuel":2jwi4c9x said:
you can put a picture of yours on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simoncin ... ts&fref=ts

just done that , so will see what response i get if any at all
Well some of the settings on FB are a bit confusing, but if I can't manage to reply there I'll reply here.
I'm apprenticing at the simoncini factory, I'm taking it over when the current owner retires in two years.
As I thought,Can I copy and paste your Max pictures and put them in my FLickr/facebook?

just done that , so will see what response i get if any at all[/quote]
I'm apprenticing at the simoncini factory, I'm taking it over when the current owner retires in two years.[/quote]
As I thought,Can I copy and paste your Max pictures and put them in my FLickr/facebook?[/quote]

cant see why not

Beautiful Iran May you have there biggs682... my aim is to get mine in something like as good condition as yours! It's such an under the radar brand, but if yours rides as well as mine it's a superb ride... Ian's shop BTW is now a Suede hairdressing salon... I made the pilgrimage to 170 Bebington Road last week... have pics somewhere... good luck with the sale.

along with a n other person we are contemplating starting a Facebook page about Ian May bikes so would like to from as many current or previous owners and riders of these fine machines

Back