1972 Colnago Super Pantagrafata Road Bike

Very nice bike but the panto work on the stem looks like the Polish Butchers awful work........ hahaha :)

saarf":3c1mwhkp said:
you guys had some of the futura/stash master pistas i think, yes?

Yes, we had 5 Futura Master Pistas but sold 4. The last one is hanging on the wall in my office (looking at it now). We have it on ebay right now but it's priced way higher than market value as we really don't want to sell it. It is up there to drive SEO traffic to our store (every month it is the highest viewed item on our site).

I saw Nadir had the Master with the Futura decor that was meant to be the proto type for 110, 000 $ recently, he was kind enough to let me use his images
did Futura and Stash get a cut of the proceeds then to intice them into doing it?
That must of been the worlds highest yielding "barn find"...34 pistas @12- 15,000 a pop and one roadie @110,000$$$$$$

theproscloset said:
saarf said:
you guys had some of the futura/stash master pistas i think, yes?

Yes, we had 5 Futura Master Pistas but sold 4. The last one is hanging on the wall in my office (looking at it now). We have it on ebay right now but it's priced way higher than market value as we really don't want to sell it. It is up there to drive SEO traffic to our store (every month it is the highest viewed item on our site).
is this one for keeps or just another seo ploy then?

saarf":1jqvmep4 said:
I saw Nadir had the Master with the Futura decor that was meant to be the proto type for 110, 000 $ recently, he was kind enough to let me use his images
did Futura and Stash get a cut of the proceeds then to intice them into doing it?
That must of been the worlds highest yielding "barn find"...34 pistas @12- 15,000 a pop and one roadie @110,000$$$$$$

Full story on our 5 "warehouse finds" can be found here:

http://theproscloset.com/futura-2000-li ... ter-pista/

[/quote]is this one for keeps or just another seo ploy then?[/quote]

Which bike are you referring to? Futura or this Colnago Super?

is this one for keeps or just another seo ploy then?[/quote]

Which bike are you referring to? Futura or this Colnago Super?[/quote]
the super

Back