1970’s Raleigh Shopper for sale.. now £50 quirky thing!

BITD the feds wouldn't let you take your cycling proficiency test on a Raleigh Chopper because they were so unstable. As a result I had to borrow one of these for the test, sky blue paint and smothered in flower decals. I was left deeply traumatised.

BITD the feds wouldn't let you take your cycling proficiency test on a Raleigh Chopper because they were so unstable. As a result I had to borrow one of these for the test, sky blue paint and smothered in flower decals. I was left deeply traumatised.
Maybe it was your skills that were lacking? Took mine on a purple MKIi. Still got the badge.

Nowt's changed.. they wouldn't let my kid take his because his BMX only had one brake, to add insult to injury they tightened his sloppy helmet so tight "i couldn't breathe!" 😁

Laughing at the comments…

So I’ll give a final drop to £60…

Gotta be worth that every day of the week to use as is or mod to the max 😂👍

Back