1961 Claud Butler Super Coureur #9081 (Entente cordiale)

Re: Re:

NeilM":115nnnqv said:
Ferrari can change four car wheels in 2 seconds.

Yes, but do they have to first collect their mother in law from York Station, from the late running Southampton cruise! Then a two hour journey listing to the holiday stories? :shock: :(

Re: Re:

PeachyPM":2petcg26 said:
Yes, but do they have to first collect their mother in law from York Station, from the late running Southampton cruise! Then a two hour journey listing to the holiday stories? :shock: :(
Ummmm, no, no they don't have to do that, I suspect Sebastian Vettel might get a little impatient.

So, how was the lobster? She MUST have had the lobster at least once.

Jamiedyer":5dwvqt0c said:
Tick, tock, tick, tock, clocks ticking ;)

I can hear the countdown music :)

Jamie

Have you ever had a final photo entered that was floodlit before?

PeachyPM":1f1nh18d said:
Brakes mounted, cables run, can’t do anything else other than tidy my tools whilst I wait for the wheels..... :cry:

You might want to turn those front brake blocks round before you ride it.

allenh":v2e4mn9g said:
PeachyPM":v2e4mn9g said:
Brakes mounted, cables run, can’t do anything else other than tidy my tools whilst I wait for the wheels..... :cry:

You might want to turn those front brake blocks round before you ride it.

Well spotted Allen, I had set the pads in reverse for the rear set and blindly copied the front whilst watching telly :facepalm:

And the plastic ferals will be swapped out with steel shiny ones, courtesy of LongLegsRetro.

Big Block":1gou1xiz said:
PeachyPM":1gou1xiz said:
Have you ever had a final photo entered that was floodlit before?

it is daylight where I am, and as it is 1 September, it is Spring.

Ran out of light here, so here’s a quick night shot. Cables need trimming and brakes need adjusting, but she’s complete... finally!

Attachments

• 1E90DB26-C704-43AB-BF4E-A9EB22D7B326.jpeg
    1E90DB26-C704-43AB-BF4E-A9EB22D7B326.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 253
Back