17.5" 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper HT Bike Split - VGC!

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking at splitting up and selling my Stumpjumper HT that I bought in June 2011. I've rarely used this bike and as such it seems an expensive 'ornament' to have in my possession. It's a great bike with excellent parts, but I've got my eye on a replacement...

2010 Specialized Stumpjumper HT

17.5" Frame

Everything on the bike could be described as in excellent condition with no marks at all. Bike has covered around 50 dry miles and have been carefully stored and looked after.

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

Brakes: Custom Avid Elixir R SL, alloy backed organic pads, 160mm front rotor, 140mm rear. Complete set including all mounts, bolts and washers. Excellent brakes. Light, look great and work well. £125

Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-32. HG80 model. Covered around 20 miles! £30

13ff53a6.jpg

Gear Levers: SRAM X-7, aluminum trigger. Will include inner cables. No indicator units on this model. Nice sleek look. £35

IMG_1511.jpg

Tyres: S-Works The Captain, 26x2.0", 120 TPI, tubeless ready aramid bead, dual compound. Folding, very light. £25 pair.

Saddle: Specialized Phenom, hollow Cr-Mo rails, thin foam, 130mm. In White. £25.

IMG_1507.jpg

Stem: Specialized Stem. 90mm x 1 1/8". 3D forged alloy, adjustable rise, 31.8mm clamp. £7.50

IMG_1508.jpg

Bars all also available.

All parts will be posted either via 24hr courier or 1st class recorded via Royal Mail. Everything will be very well wrapped to ensure it arrives safely with its new owner.

Will split bike down over next few evenings and post up close-up pics of individual parts.

Fox Float F90 RL, 90mm travel, air spring, compression and rebound adj. w/ LO, alloy steerer. Can be converted to 100mm travel by moving a part internally. Steerer tube is 1 1/8" and over 200mm long (will update with exact length). £225 - SOLD
Custom DT Swiss X420SL Red Rims, 24mm w/ eyelets, 28h front /32h rear. Specialized Hi Lo disc front hub, CNC flange, sealed cartridge bearing, 9mm DT RWS, alloy QR, 28h. Custom Shimano M525 SL Rear Hub, alloy QR, 32h. Black DT Swiss 1.8mm stainless spokes. Nice looking light wheels. 100% true. £110 - SOLD
Chain & Grips £13 - SOLD
Shimano SLX with KCNC small and middle chainrings. Complete with SLX bottom bracket. No marks to crank arms etc. £65 - SOLD
Shimano XT M770. 34.9 diameter. £20 - SOLD
SRAM X-9, 9-speed, mid cage. As new. £35 - SOLD
M5 manipulated alloy frame, curved TT, SS w/ disc brake mount. Will come complete with headset, seatpost clamp and seatpost. £245 - SOLD

Fox forks

Hi, what's the steerer length on the forks? Is it standard 1-1/8" (no tapers or anything)? Any scratches? Cheers.

Sorry, yes steerer is 1 1/8" right through. Will check length for you this evening if that's ok, pretty sure it's over 200mm. Forks are immaculate, no marks at all anywhere. They look brand new still :)

Do they have lockout? Do u know if it's fairly easy to change the travel, could I do it? No extra parts needed? (sorry for all the questions!) Does price include postage? Thanks.

Don't worry :) The forks have adjustable rebound and lock-out. I can swop the travel and do a service on them at the same time if you'd like. Ican include postage, no problem.

Bike now split and ready to go :(

Chainset:

IMG_1501.jpg

Also have pedal washers to go with this. Arms are 170mm long. The KCNC rings are pretty expensive new (£40 middle and £20 for the small ring), but they're lovely. A work for art.

Fox forks:

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

Frame pictures:

af7f1bc3.jpg

d892e630.jpg

RRP of the frame is/was £499.99. I'm asking £245 for it, which I think is fair given it's excellent conditon.

Frame is a 17.5" and will come complete with: Headset; Chainstay protector; Rear Mech Hanger; Specialized seatpost clamp and Black Specialized Seatpost.

Very light and capable frame.

Back