16" AL CARTER 'Black Panther' F&F £20 *SOLD*

Re: Re:

Actually :D I am sure this did start out as a lawn topic....but I caught that old frame in one of the pictures.

The lawn was just like any retro build.....a bit of hard work, perseverance and a bit of luck. :D

So....it took two years (which is actually quicker than most of my builds) ...but simple

Weed/moss kill and feed treatment early spring
Scarify (motorised rake) to get rid of moss build up from over winter (and the now any dead weeds killed by the treatment). This makes your lawn look like crap.....but don't despair!
Hollow Tine aerator... ...allows oxygen down to the lawn roots and also helps drainage
Liquid Lawn Feed every month and keep on top of the remaining odd weeds by hand through summer.
Don't cut the lawn too short during summer as it will become distressed.....common mistake that
Autumn....weed treatment again.

Got all the gadgets, spreaders etc from the car boot for next to nowt....most new in boxes. :D

Mowers....tend to interchange between a roller cylinder mower and a rotary mower (without roller)

paddlingpool":3gh1ik0k said:
Going off topic, sorry, but have to ask, how did you get that lawn looking that nice?

Re:

I thought you aerated with your special weekend shoes! :LOL:

Re:

Grrrrrr!!

Attachments

• Angry-Black-Panther.jpg
    Angry-Black-Panther.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 115
Back