14 lbs Serotta T-Max...

i guess it's a show bike??? if it's actually ridden, why not just build a road bike then? :?

Father Christmas

tintin40":11r4wrmi said:
Why has he got a granny ring?? A weight weenie wouldn't have one. Saves him 22+ grams
If thats 14lb then i'm father christmas

Then I want a supermodel girlfriend, a mansion and a yacht and oh yeah a gazillion dollars, British Pounds or gold bullion anything but Euros.

my girlfriend wants to borrow, nay buy those weighing scales or at least know the manufacturer and model no.....

Re: Father Christmas

R_U_KIDDING_ME?":1x74ife7 said:
tintin40":1x74ife7 said:
Why has he got a granny ring?? A weight weenie wouldn't have one. Saves him 22+ grams
If thats 14lb then i'm father christmas

Then I want a supermodel girlfriend, a mansion and a yacht and oh yeah a gazillion dollars, British Pounds or gold bullion anything but Euros.

"Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra"

Peace with you be my son.

Unridable, I think not!

Tazio":234azm76 said:
These people do realise that they're a little insane?

WTF is the point of making a bike so light it's unridable? I'm all for light parts if it floats your boat and you afford it but to have scary stuff like suspension forks with one empty leg just reeks of unhealthy obsession.

Bikorexic.

I would offer up my Serotta to anyone who would like to use it in an actual MTB. race and if that person is a decent rider my T-Max would finish in the top ten. (hardtail's with 26" tires mtb. race) My bike is ridden everyday and would enhance any riders skill level because of it's weight. Upon the first pedal you'll instantly see the benefits of a super lightweight bike.

Thought that I would bump this to see if the guy is still lurking anywhere as he promised to post up this on the scales.....I suspect billy liar :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Unridable, I think not!

R_U_KIDDING_ME?":32yfti8y said:
I would offer up my Serotta to anyone who would like to use it in an actual MTB. race and if that person is a decent rider my T-Max would finish in the top ten. (hardtail's with 26" tires mtb. race) My bike is ridden everyday and would enhance any riders skill level because of it's weight. Upon the first pedal you'll instantly see the benefits of a super lightweight bike.

You're on! Can I race it at Mountain Mayhem next year please? I'm planning to race solo again.

Thanks for your kind offer.

Cheerio!

EDIT: At 57kg in my cycling kit I'm far lighter than SF Klein's mate :D

Back