12 months on...

B77":15c30d88 said:
When all is said and done they're just computers, not really worth arguing about really. First world problems.........
Yep, you're right, only started the thread because I couldn't believe it had been 12 months since Jobs passed away, time goes by so fast

Raging_Bulls":15c30d88 said:
Firstly, Microsoft only sells software, not hardware. Apple sells the complete package, so if anything goes wrong it's certainly their fault.
Secondly, you can get a regular PC fixed at any PC store, so you don't have to run halfway across the country if it goes wrong.
And you really think those monkeys in shops such as PC World are any better than the staff at the Genius Bar?

1210tech":9nybq8oh said:
B77":9nybq8oh said:
When all is said and done they're just computers, not really worth arguing about really. First world problems.........
Yep, you're right, only started the thread because I couldn't believe it had been 12 months since Jobs passed away, time goes by so fast

that is nonsense - the rate at which time changes is constant, unless we are talking about time dilation which we are not.

02gf74":3a3vrwsm said:
1210tech":3a3vrwsm said:
B77":3a3vrwsm said:

that is nonsense - the rate at which time changes is constant, unless we are talking about time dilation which we are not.

:LOL: prove it! leaving time dilation out of it because non of us are astronauts (I think), my perception of time compared to yours could be completely different.
My perception is that as I get older time is marching on a lot quicker than it was when I was younger :D

Back