$12,750 Klein

Does anyone here message sellers to tell them their prices are retarded? I mean asking 12,500 for a bike with obvious issues to the claims otherwise surely warrants telling the seller personally that he is on another planet, no?
I do if a bike is damaged/dangerous for someone to use. Think that’s just responsible.

True value - who knows?! What someone is prepared to pay.

Certain things go for silly money, who ever thought a Ford Sierra could sell for over £500k, one did earlier this month!

Paint is all chipped at the bottom of the headtube. Wouldn’t normally nitpick stuff like that but that price and the claims about the condition. Seems really odd to have a seemingly mint/original bike but manage to chip the paint installing a headset?

*makes mental note to put freezer bag on saddle next bike I sell for extra £££££
I'd want to know if that's the original Klein freezer bag, might send him a PM

Can you ask him please… and see if he has anymore of the bags?
I’m thinking of spending my 12K on this —->

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Come straight to me if you want any NOS freezer bags, I’ve got some unpainted, unused original ones from the 1990s I found. Probably got the box too. Must have slipped down the back of the drawer.

mmm… tempting. Do you have any ice from 1992? I want to keep absolutely everything period correct.
No Mty son, o think we should talk, as it so happens I was working in the Ice industry in 92, I put away a small stash, I have a couple of bits left, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement. Know what i mean? Say no more.

Back