For Sale 117 mm Titanium Spindle + New Bearings for Klein Press-Fit Bottom Brackets

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is a 117 mm Press-Fit Bottom Bracket Spindle for use with Klein Adroit, Attitude, Adept etc. Titanium version too, these are becoming quite hard to find nowadays. I've also found some new bearings that I'll include as well. £95 Now £80

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/vF1cctA6TQXpkPyr9

The price doesn’t include postage. Payment by Paypal Friends and Family is preferred please. If you have any questions then please just ask. Thank you.

Star12

Last edited:
Sorry but its not a genuine KLEIN. It may fit. But KLEIN spindles never have been produced in that shape. They were always simple straight.

Sorry but its not a genuine KLEIN. It may fit. But KLEIN spindles never have been produced in that shape. They were always simple straight.

I did not claim this was a genuine Klein article and apologise if you misinterpreted my listing. I have rewritten it to avoid upsetting people. It definitely fits Kleins as it came out of an Adroit. Thank you.

Star12

It was several years ago but I'm pretty sure it was Cook Bros RSR's. In an MC1 Adroit.

Star12

Hmm I jave a cooks on one of my other bikes but sure I'm running 122 ish and same on xt which my Attitude currently has

Back