'03 GT I Drive 2.0

*Update!*

Been gradually fettling with the GT over the last few months, serviced the rear shock and forks - which were easier than expected!

I've fitted some of the grey Rocket Ron's that were discussed in a recent thread on this very site! there are a pair of Schwalbe XX Light weight weenie tubes under there too! run them at 35-40 psi and have never had any issue on these wherever i've ridden them!

My XTR crank had a 46t big ring on it, which i use mostly along with the middle ring, when i dropped into the granny cog, the chain was sagging all over the place and when i shortened it it was too tight to run on the big cogs! so i whipped my m750 chainset back on and its been reet since!

found some XT spd's on ebay at a bargain price of 20 quid! these are also on!

last but not least, a pal at work came to me and asked if i'd be interested in buying his old disc brakes off him. he bought them in for me and they were a pair of XT m755 4 pot's with braided hoses in mint condition with new pads - for 60 quid!! i snapped his hand off, they are miles better than the juicy 3s i had on b4!

hope u like it :cool:

5fef7e88.jpg

68191ada.jpg

Back