Wanted ‘92 or ‘93 Pine Mountain or similar.

NotThatOld

Retro Newbie
First post here so hello 👋🏼

I’m looking for a 19” early steel Marin. I like the look of the black and orange 1992 Pine Mountain and the black and silver ‘93 but I’m open to any of the nicer Tange steels frames really. Ideally a complete bike and happy to restore if needed. Budget up to £300.

I’m also looking for an early Saracen again in a 19” let me know if you have a Kili flyer up for grabs. Again happy to go to £300.

Thanks!

Are you looking for a 19" frame or a marin 19"? If your after 19" sized frame c to t, you will be looking at a 17.5" marin frame as they measured c to c.

I guess @Magpiegifts might have something pretty special for you.....
This is a good point. I’m 6ft, so I’ve assumed a 19” Marin. Do you think that’s about right? Now I’m wondering if that’ll be too big.

If your 6" i would say you want a 19" marin sizing......which will be about 20" c to t.

But it depends on your inside leg and flexibility. Also, what you want it for. Racing, probably a size smaller, but if its general cycling i would say 19" marin size.

This is a 19" marin size frame 92 pine mountain i had. Im 6'4", there is quite a drop to the bars even with risers. On the 19" the head tube is 150mm and i think 130mm on the 17.5". 20210711_125554.jpg

Latest posts

Back