DynaTech MT4 Ti frame : REDUCED!

baj

Senior Retro Guru
Another sale due to sh1te financial situation, absolutely gutted, just sold the Kilauea now my keeper is going too..

17.5" 1992/3 MT4 frame, this has a titanium main triangle, titanium chainstays and mangmoly (653 or 753??) seatstays. Frame is in great condition with very few scratches, no dents and just a smidge of scrapage in the typical chainsuck location.. Frame weighs just 1750g (3.86lb) :shock: £115 Now includes black Dynatech seatpost :D

Payment by PayPal 'GIFT' or cash etc please, prices include postage within the UK. Happy to send overseas providing buyer pays extra postage.

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Kona P2 fork minty fresh black powdercoat a-c 410mm, 1 1/8" 222mm steerer cm/sb apx 940g, £40 SOLD

Reynolds 653 forks, 230mm 1 1/8" unthreaded steerer, 395mm axle-crown, V or canti only.. look very similar to dynamax items, nicer looking than P2s but weigh about the same at 1000g (2.2lb) :D £27 SOLD

Hi Baj, shame you aren't keeping the mt4, but I could give the forks a good home as I think they would look great on my cadex. Any chance of a pic before I part with cash?

Thanks

Ian

forks unsold and still available..

Open to offers on both so don't be shy :D

Back