CHAS ROBERTS DOGSBOLX '94

tiboltrider

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just starting a thread to give me some motivation! I bought this one from Manitou916 in October 2015. I'll be dropping it off to the powder coaters next week when I pick up the Dave Hinde, S Works Steel and Clockwork. It'll probably be a similar blue (but may be white! :facepalm: )

Attachments

• 20160530_190528_resized.jpg
    20160530_190528_resized.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,925
  • 20160530_190512_resized.jpg
    20160530_190512_resized.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 1,925
Re: CHAS ROBERTS DOGSBOLX

Signing in for updates - great project :)

Re:

Leave it as it is, Powder Coat is something you do to office chairs and industrial steelwork.

That said, it's your bike, plus, what do I know, I had mine sprayed bright orange.

Re: Re:

NeilM":3aub8u4k said:
Leave it as it is, Powder Coat is something you do to office chairs and industrial steelwork.

That said, it's your bike, plus, what do I know, I had mine sprayed bright orange.

I see where you're coming from but the father and son company I use are really good. They did my Raleigh Burner and I'm really happy with the colour, quality, finish, price etc. The lad is into bikes himself so he knows what does and doesn't need doing. I guess I'll wait 'til I collect the other frames before finally making my mind up. They're also doing my door and frame for the teardrop ('ish) caravan I'm making for myself at the mo - along the lines of slightly more 'industrial steelwork'.

Both your Roberts look good in the old 'show us your Roberts' thread.

Anyway, here's the company >>> http://www.wingspowdercoating.co.uk/

Back