Dynatech Diabolo DX Frameset KARMA

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
As above fellas. I have had a few little things go my way recently and want to share. Please ignore the crap parts on it.....its a pub bike!.. It measures approx 17" c-c with a top tube of 21.5" c-c This frameset has been my pub/shop bike since spring but I now have yet another Saracen on the way so I would like to pass this great frameset to someone on here. The main tubes are titanium with steel lugs. It is very light. It rides beautifully. I think its a 1991 but could be wrong? There is obvious marks etc but is pretty tidy considering age etc. Included is the frame(of course), fork, tioga headset, bb(smooth).....and maybe more if you can blag me?! All I ask is is postage (around £11 I guess). Now the dilemma.....who gets it? I don't want to controversial so I will let my good lady decide its destiny. Just explain why you need it (loosely!). Simples. :) Post a reason and we'll go from here. :)
Oh ....the tape on the seaatpost was to hold on the crap led light on

Attachments

• rsz_photo1456.jpg
    rsz_photo1456.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,315
  • rsz_photo1457.jpg
    rsz_photo1457.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 1,315
  • rsz_photo1458.jpg
    rsz_photo1458.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 1,315
I'd like to throw my hat into the preverbial ring, If I may..

I would dearly like to own this bike because I greatly lament the loss of my childhood ride, an green M-Trax (I don't know the year...it had to be mid-nineties though) w/ Tioga tyres too boot (butterscotch, of course). It was stolen outside Swansea Leisure many moons ago...:(

Not to mention, I'm in dire need of a commuter at the moment, as my sole-ride (a horrifically bad early-00's Saracen) has finally given up the ghost and has just too many issues to make it a financially viable fix.

As well as the aforementioned minuscule violin-inducing speech above, I don't actually own a pre-'99 bike :oops: :oops: *the shame of it all* :).

Seriously though, I appreciate being considered for this. It would mean a lot to own it and I would endeavour to have it graces the pages on RetroBike once again!

RustyGold":1fx1v1kq said:
I'd like to throw my hat into the preverbial ring, If I may..

I would dearly like to own this bike because I greatly lament the loss of my childhood ride, an green M-Trax (I don't know the year...it had to be mid-nineties though) w/ Tioga tyres too boot (butterscotch, of course). It was stolen outside Swansea Leisure many moons ago...:(

Not to mention, I'm in dire need of a commuter at the moment, as my sole-ride (a horrifically bad early-00's Saracen) has finally given up the ghost and has just too many issues to make it a financially viable fix.

As well as the aforementioned minuscule violin-inducing speech above, I don't actually own a pre-'99 bike :oops: :oops: *the shame of it all* :).

Seriously though, I appreciate being considered for this. It would mean a lot to own it and I would endeavour to have it graces the pages on RetroBike once again!

Noted :)

I'm not particuarly after this, (but lets face it I would'nt or couldn't say no) but I remember the guy I met at 6th form who got me into mountain biking had one of these, Lovely Frame! Ah to be young again..... ;)

For my good ladys Xmas present as she's still mourning her cracked Kona & it'll maybe the last time she'll ride as we're trying for our first baby.

Tc

Hi Kurt,fantastic karma.

I would like to have a crack at this as Im a sucker everything Raleigh and this would be a great addition to the collection.

Regards Brett :D

This would make a super present for my older brother as he also had his stolen in around 1997, he misses it greatly so would be going to a good home.

This would be perfect for the wife!After 5 years of trying to convince to come out riding with me, I finally give up and sell all my bikes off to buy one do all bike (Ordered an on one fat bike, should be hear in a few weeks). She turned round to me the other day and asked if she could come out with me for a few rides......hmmmm don't fanct giving her a crogger round our local trails!I've bought a tandem for the kids so just need a tail gator and a steed for the good lady and we will be ready to go!
Beaut of a bike by the way.

Back