My name is Rob, and I can't stop buying bikes......

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
....please help me. :( :( :( :shock:

The cellar was described to some visitors to our house by my wife as "rob's bike shop"

eda94fcb.jpg

:roll: :roll:

I could free about the addiction of buying bike by using a "BikePatch".
Everytime I go on Retrobike, and every time I go on "Auction watch" I put a "BikePatch" on my shoulder.

I use "BikePatch" since a month, and my girlfriend and my bank are happy :LOL:

my names mike and i dont have a problem , honest i can give up any time
you know you see all these bikes and you think i have a problem
i dont
its alright for you you only have one bike and you dont use it much
so you dont need more bikes , i dont need more bikes and i havent bought one for ,oooh weeks ,no that was just a frame i got the other day
and anyway i'd sold some so its not like more , 147 wheels you say
well yes thats a lot but ,they're not worth much and its a crime to throw them out

i dont have a problem

mikee":3o0ekspq said:
147 wheels you say
well yes thats a lot but ,they're not worth much and its a crime to throw them out

there doesn't happen to be a pair of m510 or m530 hubbed ones in there does there!

I like the title Rob :LOL: ......you're ok though you just keep buying and thats a tasty little Kona. :cool:

24pouces":2l4y1q3m said:
I could free about the addiction of buying bike by using a "BikePatch".
Everytime I go on Retrobike, and every time I go on "Auction watch" I put a "BikePatch" on my shoulder.

I use "BikePatch" since a month, and my girlfriend and my bank are happy :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Woody":vboer25q said:
I like the title Rob :LOL: ......you're ok though you just keep buying and thats a tasty little Kona. :cool:

It was a tasty price too. Nabbed off eBay on the sly and rescued from what could only be described as "bike hell" in Bradford.

The seller hadn't described it properly but it's good.

As I bought it:

9bd8e691.jpg

Might get sold on as it may be a bit big for me. Wanting it for a pootling around/touring bike. Paint was in amazing condition, parts barely worn but it had been in the wars as the bars and bar ends were bent. Very slight dent to top tube but only a mm deep. I negotiated a hefty discount for those problems.

High rise Tioga T-bone stem on the way for it. Just need a chain and tyres and some bars (just sold some :roll: )

Enjoy!

Mine name's Gary its been one month since I last bought a bike.........

The postie keeps asking the other half "how many bikes has he got?" he should know he's delivered most of them......well in bits anyway

i know what you mean about the postie , you dont wat to upset the bugger too , kinda tightrpoe of diplomacy

Back