1993 Saracen Traverse

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I got this from Lewis1641 a fair while back but the rear wheel needed rebuilding which was very kindly done for me by Fluffychicken and a great job he has done thanks Ben :D

Anyway its all back together now and ready for its 1st ride.

The bike is completely original even the tyres are the original Z Max's and the Ritchey grips are in great condition.

Wont bother with a spec list as everything is the same as the 93 catlalogue scan except the ano bolts.

Saracen%201993%20002%20150dpi.jpg

Phonepics018.jpg

Phonepics019.jpg

Phonepics020.jpg

Phonepics021.jpg

Phonepics022.jpg

Phonepics023.jpg

Phonepics024.jpg

Phonepics025.jpg

Phonepics026.jpg

looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet dude,can you ever leave the bolts polished tho,always anno,no wonder i cant find any,youve bought them all lol

like it :D :cool:

Great to see it again chris. Are you planning on riding the tyres? I took them off so as not to wear them. I know its a bit geeky but once they're gone they're gone.

I really hope you like the bike. Well i kinda hope you don't seeing as i've claimed first dibs!

niiiice

Fairly obviously, I really like that

PROPER Saracen, great to see, particularly in original spec and paint!

well i eventually got the wheel rebuilt
you need a link to its fame in a certain catalogue.... of course now with a better stem ;)

It is such a nice frame, remember this first time around.

Those forks are immense as well, never come up for sale anywhere either so pretty rare.

Classic colour and shares a lot the same as my kili, so obviously I think its the bees knees.

Have you ridden it much yet? Wondering what you think of it given you have a fair few bikes to compare to.

Thanks for all the reply's, I had intended to get out for a short ride on it this morning but other stuff got in the way.

Not had a Saracen for a long while now and I'm really looking forward to getting out on it and seeing how good the ride is. Its a smaller frame than my bike of choice (Univega) so it might feel a bit nimbler.

Chris you will be pleased to know my box of ano bots now nearly empty :LOL:

If you need some I use a shop in Scotland but I cant link to it now as my laptop is shafted and I'm borrowing the wife's.

Back