1st 98+ botm nomintaions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
8.22kg :shock: :shock:

Bloody hell thats light. Not sure about that seat, looks painful :LOL:

What does it weigh at the moment???

As the man says above 18.13lbs.. :)

And as demonstrated by my young padiwan :)

IMGP2859.jpg

Just to add and answer your question re the seat,, It is quite comfy really as there is quite a lot of 'give' in the actual carbon shell,, I do however have to admit to wearing padded shorts when I'm riding.

I think it might be abit rough on the ol' man parts without the padded bit from the shorts.. :oops: :LOL:

I've owned a lot of steel bikes over my years,, and I have to say this is the best by far... super super responsive and compliant ,, acceleration is like lightning,, descending is a little scary to say the least until you have got to know the bike.. :)

Its a very very special bike for sure..

Nope, she's still here :)

I did actually put this up for sale before Christmas, as I've been ill over the last 18 months and did not think I would actually be able to ride again,, hence the reason for looking to sell,, luckily nobody snapped it up and I withdraw it from sale in the nick of time.. :)

As regards parts off it that you may have seen for sale,, that would have been the sram brake levers, and the sram betsy shifters and rear mech,, I am quite fortunate that I've got three sets of shifters and two of the rear mechs,, (one set NOS boxed, which will be used when these have worn away or broken) .. and at the time marinman showed interest , but I think the colour scheme is too butch for him :LOL: :LOL:

A late entry....ummed and arrggghhhed about this..then decided to build her up with a more modern slant...so a little bit of a mix..ranging from 1999ish to around present day.

orangeUFO2011_0120_120734.jpg

orangeUFO2011_0120_120649.jpg

orangeUFO2011_0120_120712.jpg

orangeUFO2011_0120_120657.jpg

K

voting starts monday so any late runners need to get their entries in before sunday evening.

also could people pm me with ideas for next months comp please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back