Sunday 9th Jan ride, Binbrook, Aftermath in this thread

Are you riding the KHS Andy?

Just got the SS done, but its not been tested so sorry in advance for any mechanicals :oops:

chrisv40":3fjyiv4r said:
Are you riding the KHS Andy?

Just got the SS done, but its not been tested so sorry in advance for any mechanicals :oops:
Probably not, we'll see if I have time to properly build it ;)

I have a few parts awaiting collection, rear mech, chain & cassette as well as the cranks, the chainrings are in the post, so it will be ready soon

Sorry this is getting regular now. Can't make the ride, me and ginner have to change a gearbox.

I'll be up early though if you want to call in and pick up a singlespeed for ben.

We started a little later than planned, but that meant I had time for a little bit of breakfast for a change!

Beautiful sunny day with hard trails under the inch or two of gloop and added snow & ice for two wheel drifting fun, Ben almost mastered the technique, going a good 6ft sideways before wiping out :LOL:

In the last mile we found the trail a foot deep in snow for a few hundred metres & once again Ben decided to test gravity. Gravity won, grabbed his front wheel and deposited him slowly over the bars :LOL:

A quick wash of the bikes to get most of the mud off & we ventured into the local cafe in Binbrook, hot tea, coffee and cake all round with added bike banter

Ben & Chris took the photo's today, there should be some good ones to come when they've been uploaded.

Sorry i couldn't make it. Were you outnumbered by yorkshire area riders in deepest darkest lincolnshire?

I bet they've got you talking all funny

lewis1641":3fqio4zd said:
Sorry i couldn't make it. Were you outnumbered by yorkshire area riders in deepest darkest lincolnshire?

I bet they've got you talking all funny

Cheeky sod :evil:

How did the gearbox change go?

ABCD0017.jpg

ABCD0001.jpg

ABCD0002.jpg

ABCD0003.jpg

ABCD0004.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

ABCD0007.jpg

ABCD0008.jpg

ABCD0009.jpg

ABCD0010.jpg

ABCD0011.jpg

ABCD0012.jpg

ABCD0013.jpg

ABCD0014.jpg

ABCD0015.jpg

ABCD0016.jpg

Great ride as usual, mud,snow and ice all combined to the route trickier than usual as Ben proved on more than one occasion :LOL:

Pics seem to have ended up in a very random order and are pretty crap until I found out what the settings did on my new phone :oops:

Off out now to pick up the biggest pizza the takeaway has :D

Back