Bargain Ebay bike lights

daveaasmith":3kbl4die said:
Not sure I see any point buying from HK anymore, when there's the likes if this for £30 over here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0505056111

It's on a PAR with my Hope Vision 4 for illumination.

It lasted 8 hours on full!

Dave.

The price? I got three of these from HK delivered for under a tenner. That one is £30 on its own.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yagamuffin":28ah85mk said:
The price? I got three of these from HK delivered for under a tenner. That one is £30 on its own.

Three torches, chargers, mounts, pair of 18650 batteries - ALL that including delivery for less than a tenner?

Pictures or it never happened?!!

If that really is true, where do I sign up?!!??

daveaasmith":3j3y5bhq said:
yagamuffin":3j3y5bhq said:

Three torches, chargers, mounts, pair of 18650 batteries - ALL that including delivery for less than a tenner?

Pictures or it never happened?!!

If that really is true, where do I sign up?!!??

:oops: Well, 3 sets of lights with some Panasonic batteries. :oops:

Weren't the batteries Pennisonic or some such lookey-likey branding?? :p

But aye, even adding the price of batteries and charger (though I'd say most folk have them already), still less than thirty earth pounds.............

I ordered mine on th 7th Nov & still not got them :shock: :(
On the plus side, just got a full refund & guy was very appoligetic, so cant complain, I pressume they just got lost in the post.

They might still turn up........

I was giving up hope of seeing the last set I bought. Over a month.

They are coming from the other side of the world though so didn't bother me too much.

I got this at the same time and It's brighter than the lights for a couple of £ more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i bought 2 bundles ( 4 in each ) and they came in 5 days!!

got another 4 on order for mates so hope they turn up.

I am doubly impressed with mine now, since I put new batteries in, the ones I origially put in were raids from various AAA powered devices around the house. But I want another, just to balance up my bars a bit, but in the meantime, I have the Ledlenser Aviator there which is brighter, but has more of a flood beam, better for directly in front of the wheel. I don't really want to use the aviator,as it is not waterproof, but it will have to do for now, as it is, it is wrapped in cling film to keep the elements out.

The bargain China lights are just excellent, and what a price for such performance !

But a question about fitment, over bars or under bars, which is the preferred option?

I'm an overbar kind of guy, mysel.............

Have to say ye cannae fualt these lights- even if ye are going to change the batteries and LED unit, they're still good value for the casing alone.......
Anybody yet tried to seal the front lens bit yet? I've been wondering about PTFE tape or even just epoxy to seal them solid, add an O-ring below where the lens/reflecor cone screws onto the barrel.

Back