Don't you just love it when a plan comes together

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm building up a Triathlon bike at the moment so I've been ordering a few bits online :)

Ordered a chainset and BB and got an e-mail the next day to say it was now out of stock :? had a quick look at the ads on Bikeradar and someone had just posted the next chainset up for less money with a BB :D plus they were also selling some nice wheels so did a good deal for both, Bargain :D

Now the moral dilemma :shock:

A few days ago I ordered a few bits from a very well known chain of bike shops, total order value of about £40, it arrived this morning and one item is correct but the other item is a much more expensive item :shock:

So instead of a total order of £40 its a total order value of £180 :shock: they've only taken £40 I checked this morning :D

If it was a small independant I'd have contacted them already but as its a BIG group and they messed me about a bit with my last order I'm in a bit of a dilemma :oops:

Keep it. If it was a small local who hadn't messed you about then i'd told them.
But they have messed you about so keep it

that pocket feels a whole load better doesnt it when this hapopens

me lil bro had a similar thing happen earlier in year he order an mp3 online didnt arrive cut long story short they had to call 3 times to see where order was and in end received 3 mp3 players valued at £80 each and only got charged for 1

tintin40":zcp9q13p said:
Keep it. If it was a small local who hadn't messed you about then i'd told them.
But they have messed you about so keep it

The mans right! :D

Take the goods and walk away whistling............... :D :D :D :D

One word of caution. I know (as i'm sure you do) that their a quite alot of shop staff who visit this site so don't give away to much. Other wise they may remember :roll: That we don't want

Similar sort of thing happened to me but with screwfix. I ordered a £50 ryobi drill online and when they delivered it, it was a £210 Dewalt one. My consciense lasted all of 20 minutes before i whipped it out the box, charged it up and started drilling holes in things like a man possessed :LOL: :LOL:

The thing you have to ask yourself is if it was the other way round do you think they would would have given you a refund if you had'nt noticed theyed took extra money?

Back