XMAS PARTY 4th Dec 2010 - Brighton

Balls! Just realised my brother in law is getting married that day... at this rate I'm going to have to organize my own retro event so I might be able to go to it!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

rosstheboss":30vhfva8 said:
Balls! Just realised my brother in law is getting married that day... at this rate I'm going to have to organize my own retro event so I might be able to go to it!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

We'll send you a commemorative 1/2 eaten Kebab from the late part of the evening. I think I have a retrobike sticker somewhere to stick on it.

Have a good day anyway :)

Wanted: More retrobikers to join in.

All we ask is, turn up, eat stuff, drink stuff, enjoy it.

kthxbai

Now looks like i've been stuffed with a family visit over that weekend. Will be there in spirit though :cry:

Hey, thanks for sorting this out, looking forward to my Christmas burger!

I'll be bringing at least one other along if that's OK? Also, is anyone bringing their partner/wife/girlfriend along?

bryan555":1oz2ogkm said:
Hey, thanks for sorting this out, looking forward to my Christmas burger!

I'll be bringing at least one other along if that's OK? Also, is anyone bringing their partner/wife/girlfriend along?

Should be fine bringing more, we are booked for 7-10 so far, can always change it.

Wu-Tangled":1iqahkp6 said:
Nags Head in Chichester.

The BEST carvery in the known universe, until 10pm EVERY day. :) (and you can have seconds...)

I second that! But i'm guessing its too far away from everyone else?

BB&B

Dear All,

As per previous, we are visiting The Eddy Pub for Burgers, Beer, and erm, Banter I guess. We have a table booked for 7-10 people at 6pm for food. After this, we will likely make use of the Bar taps and things.

As already mentioned, the calorie conscious may wish to join us after the food, which would be around 7.30 - 8.00 pm, however all are welcome at whatever time.

Please find the website and maps link for the pub below:

http://www.theeddypub.co.uk/

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 18&iwloc=A

List:

BobCatMax + 1
Bryan555 + 2
DA-EVO + 1
TheGreenRabbit
WuTangled
Klein-Mad-Chris
Scaracexxx08 ?
others...

If I have missed your name, please let me know, I'll add it.

Back