Haldon Aftermath Thread - Sunday 7th November!!!

Look like a great ride chaps. Would have rather been there than in my lounge decorating :roll:

Will make the next one I promise

Looks like a great turnout, who was there and who rode what ?

Cheers

GM :cool:

Look like a great ride chaps. Would have rather been there than in my lounge decorating :roll:

Will make the next one I promise

Cheers

GM :cool:

Gravy Monster":2f4j3k7c said:

10 of us made it.

Can't quite remember who was who, but two saracen's, a klein, a pro flex, a unknown nice skinny steel frame, a modded 91 fire mountain, two nice rocky mountains, donkis nob and a 1991 rockhopper. Nice collection!

Top day for a ride , started a bit chilly but the sun soon came out . Ended up with a good turn out and mix of bikes , would be good to do another one before christmas

danpiero":3f5fim8w said:
...would be good to do another one before christmas

Are you volunteering to organise it Dan? :D

Some :cool: pics there OCB and well done for being the only SSer!

From left to right >>>

Saracen Kili Comp - coomber
DONKIS NOB - Danpiero
Saracen Trekker Hydrotech - ajantom
RM Hammer - ...
Klein ... - ...
Unknown Steel - jimbo-xc
Proflex - 02qnkevin123
Rockhopper Sport - Devonpaul
Fire Mountain SS - OCB
RM Ti Bolt - tiboltrider

Attachments

• Copy of haldon (9).JPG
    Copy of haldon (9).JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 904
Great morning out guys, really enjoyed it. Those tights haven't been worn for a number of years - I was right to hang on to them after all!
The unpainted skinny steel framed bike, out for its 1st ride since I finished building it up, hadn't gone rusty this morning. How come? What the heck is it? Park Pre was getting some votes at the after ride coffee session.

Hi Guys,
Just managed to get on and navigate the swampy marsh that is the website...
I'd like to add my thanks to tiboltrider for organising the Haldon ride; my first proper Retrobike meet, and chance to take out the Proflex.
I really enjoyed it.

Nice photos as well, even the 'handlebar' specials looked great in the light conditions.

ajantom - drop me line about the maguras if you would please. kevin.andrews@numatic.co.uk

See you all next time!

Back